Thursday, July 21, 2005

Is it really hot in Phoenix?

Today, laurie david from the huffington post, thinks that global warming is a reality because it was over 90 degrees in Phoenix at 4:ooAM. Since I have probably spent more time in Phoenix, moved here in 1957, then either a. huffington or laurie david, I can speak with more truth. Phoenix has always been hot, check the weather records. I suppose viewing Phoenix from a New York penthouse would make it difficult to evaluate reality.

I started this blog today because people like laurie david and a. huffington, do not speak the truth. The real world is much different for the 99% that live outside of beautiful people's world. It's time that we put a stop to stupid people making money off of us because we think they are smarter than we are. Trust me, the homeless people in Phoenix right now, know more about survival than l d or a h will ever know or understand.

Enough for now, it's time for me to put on my flame retardent T-shirt and shorts and go off to work.

Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home